For Similar Products, see Anti-Cellulite.
The Sanven Cavitation Desktop Vacuum System for Home Use is a device that is designed to reduce and eliminate the appearance of cellulite beneath the surface of the skin in a safe and time-efficient manner, at a fraction of the cost of professional treatments.
The Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use is a home system for use all over the body to remove stubborn fat pockets, to improve the surface appearance of the skin by dissolving fat underneath (e.g., cellulite), and to tighten and shrink loose skin, including skin on the face and skin on the body after weight loss (by enhancing collagen production). It can help remove the effects of fatigue, stress, and aging on the face, as well as eliminate inches from the body. Some users also report that the machine relieves sciatic and joint pain with its high-frequency ultrasound emissions.
The type of noninvasive, ultrasonic liposuction provided by the Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use is similar to that used in physicians’ offices and spas, however it is far more economical and convenient. There are no surgical risks, as with invasive procedures, and no anesthesia needed. Also, use of the Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use involves no bleeding or downtime. Once the fat cells have been eliminated, weight cannot be regained as easily in that area of the body.
There is some question about the product’s nomenclature, as the word “vacuum” has been associated with cannula-type suction machines used in surgical cosmetic procedures. In this case, the vacuuming refers to helping dissolved fat cells migrate to the lymphatic system so they can be eliminated from the body (see “Technology,” below).
Dimensions: The machine measures 16.1 x 13.8 x 15.4 inches and weighs 16 pounds total.
How to Use
Success with the Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use depends on using the device properly, which can take some time and practice.
1. Start off with clean, dry skin, free of oils or moisturizing lotions, as the presence of oil on the skin could cause burns where the strong head or wands are applied.
2. Apply ultrasound gel (sold separately) to the area being treated. This aids in the conduction of the instrument’s sound waves.
3. Turn on the machine.
4. Set the timer for the desired number of treatment minutes, according to the users manual. (Note: the users manual has been translated from a foreign language and may need to be read through several times for good comprehension of how to perform the various procedures. It may also help to watch videos of other similar machines on Youtube; while the controls are different, the application of the head or wands is the same.)
5. Select the appropriate head or wand, according to the users manual directions for the part of the body being treated.
6. Apply the head or wand as per the directions for its use. Aim the extension as directed at the body part where fat is to be broken up, then use the extension to repeatedly draw the fat towards the midline of the body for faster removal by the lymphatic system. Users may be instructed to also stimulate the lymph glands in other areas of the body from where they are applying the extensions, such as the groin or armpit (“oxter”). The instructions will dictate when a change on the machine control panel is needed when switching from dissolving fat to “vacuuming” it towards the lymph glands.
7. Adjust the intensity of the machine as needed to avoid any discomfort, while still obtaining maximal results.
Duration of Treatment
The duration of treatment for the Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use varies with individual users. Some users say they see results the same day, while other users take weeks or even months to see results.
Users will generally see results faster if they combine use of the Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use with diet and exercise and use the machine correctly. It is advisable to drink plenty of water before and after treatments with the machine. Additionally, some users find they see quick results if they exercise immediately following treatment, as this speeds up circulation and boosts metabolism, helping the body eliminate disintegrated triglycerides faster (see “Technology,” below).
Each treatment session with the Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use lasts approximately 20-30 minutes, according to the users manual.
Who Can Use
The Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use can be used by men and women, unless they meet any of the following criteria:
**Have any malignancies (cancer)
**Have unhealed surgical wounds
**Have acute inflammation
**Have a heart condition
**Have a pacemaker
**Have kidney stones
**Have gall stones
**Have embedded metal objects (hip/knee/shoulder replacements) or silicone gel (implants)
Parts of the Body
The Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use can be used on the arms, legs, buttocks, waist, abdomen, back, and face. Care should be taken to only use the machine on fatty areas of the body, as it can be uncomfortable to use it over bony areas, and this could cause bruising.
The Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use does not have any safety features, per se. However, the level of intensity of the machine can be adjusted to eliminate discomfort with proper use.
The Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use has no adverse side effects when used appropriately. Using too high an intensity level can cause redness and discomfort. Using the unit without ultrasound gel or with lotions or oils on the skin can cause also cause redness, as well as possible burns. Using the machine without being properly hydrated can cause nausea. Users may notice they need to use the bathroom more frequently than normal immediately after using the machine, as excess disintegrated triglycerides (dissolved fats) are flushed from the body via the lymph system (see “Technology,” below).
There are no replacement parts for the Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use.
The Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use uses the same technology found in doctors’ offices. Sound waves at 40,000 Hertz are directed at fat cells, causing them to vibrate. This in turn creates air pockets within the cells, which makes triglycerides (fats) disintegrate into glycerol and free fatty acids. These components of the cell are then excreted through the urine and the bowel by way of the lymphatic system.
Zeny 5-1 Cavitation Machine Tripolar Multipolar Radiofrequency Fat Removal Cellulite Reduce Body Shaping Machine.
Before and After
If you have any Sanven Cavitation Desktop Anti-Cellulite Before and After photos you would like to share with other consumers, please submit them to email@example.com. Your personal identifying information will be removed in order to protect your identity.
If you would like to leave a free, please submit them in the Comments section, below.
The Sanven Cavitation Desktop Type Vacuum System for Home Use retails for $203.99 on Amazon.com. This includes the ultrasound machine, a strong head, and two wands, as well as the users manual. Ultrasound gel must be purchased separately. The price of the unit includes a one-year warranty.